Choosing to defeat type 2 diabetes? You will soon learn to stock what you can eat, when you get hungry a few times.
Basically you need to never go hungry, and eat every two hours. Not necessary to eat much and eat high fat, it lasts a while. It is not like sugar rushes where you are starved again in a short time.
This means high protein and high fat. You are running on fat, the normal fuel for a human being. (It was never sugar for two million years except in the short “berry etc” season etc.)
Therefore when you feel hunger pains…you need high protein, meat, eggs, and high fat, avocados, nuts, yogurt, and some seeds.
You can eat all you want of those and you will be fine. Now we will start with eggs…
Simplest and handiest of all….boil a dozen or two over the weekend. one boil one pot of water, no clean up. I eat at least 3 or more free range raised eggs a day. My one dog gets three raw eggs a day for lunch also.
No clean up necessary. Empty the sterilized pot and put it away. Put the eggs in your car, and anywhere you may need a snack……no need to refrigerate them, they will keep for two weeks un-refrigerated just fine. Like a tin can of food. Outside air tight can, inside sterilized. Crack one accidentally, eat it within 24 hours. I use boiled eggs only for away from home lunch or snacks. Eat steamed or 3 raw eggs for lunch.
Now meat. You can raid the frig or take along cold chicken etc. for today……
Long term way to handle meat is dried like your ancestors, did. The thing or idea is basically called pemmican. Will try and get my Pemmican explanation in this issue once again for new readers. Pemmican is an absolute must for a trucker, or anyone away from home who gets stuck in situations he can not get food that meets his diabetic specs.
If you travel by air you know you get stuck in airports for hours at a time unplanned and all you can find to eat is food that you know you should not eat. A zip lock bag of Pemmican in your pocket can get you by for a day no problem.. I like it…could eat it all day.
Okay…brief explanation. Indian warriors, Daniel Boone, Lewis and Clark, all practically lived on Pemmican. Dried meat mixed with dried seeds, nuts, berries, etc and blended with fat…like beef or buffalo tallow. Very condensed. You can carry days worth in your pocket and it will last for years without spoiling. Almost a perfectly balanced meal and you can survive happily on it for days.
No, we don’t sell it, know of no one who makes it….there are some but not familiar.
The stuff you see in stores …..ain’t it. You make it yourself. OR….get a really good friend to learn to make it for you……
Expensive ingredients….yah about $3 to $4 a meal. A little more then MacDonald’s but not much. Ingredients for an average batch, $50 to $120. More later….
Next is nuts…..my stand by food….this is expensive but takes very little surprisingly to keep you full. They are substantial. They satisfy your hunger for sometime. (two hours). A year or two ago bought walnut pieces (imperfect) for $3.95 a pound, perfects for $5. Now $6.95 and $10.00 so big raise but absolute essential.
Eat almonds, mostly raw unsalted and many others including Brazil, pistachios etc. just NO Cashews or Peanuts….wont go into why just take my word for it…good reason.
Some are so sold on the “falsehood and false logic” that eating fat makes you fat and can not understand eating as much fat as you can find.
This is why you need to understand man was made to be running on and burning fat instead of running on sugar and as a result making and storing and never burning fat. (only accumulate it)
By the way I have no sugar highs and no sugar lows… I run on fat……like I was designed for.
My body never stores fat anymore….it knows it doesn’t need to , it gets plenty from my diet every day……it is NOT expecting a fat famine.
Besides, man only stores fat during high sugar season. For me this ain’t it. 190 (down from 258) for four years.. plus or minus 3 pounds.
Eat all I want whenever I want…never count or concerned with calories etc eat huge amounts of full fat yogurt and large quantities of grass fed butter, lots of nuts and meat fat. Rarely exercise other then walk my dogs. Would like to take up strength training but not fastened down one area long enough..
This article is about snacks…..mentioned in the water article that a lot of the time you think you are hungry, you drink a full glass of water and check ten minutes later you really weren’t hungry at all.
Biggest and hardest rule to adopt is NEVER EVER drink food again. NO artificial sweetener drinks…worse then the sugar drinks by far, and NO fruit juices. Vegetable juices an exception….
This along with No dairy is all part of the Caveman diet which is another story
Basically I never eat past 8 at night, and no overnight snacks. In the morning make it a point to never be up more then 2 hours without eating.
Now this is all logical….you can see everything I eat digests very slowly. How can I have high blood sugar, with diabetes damage or high insulin damage, or fat making when I eat nothing that digests sugar fast.
It is not rocket science to know that I do not need to take chemicals to keep me from dying like they have to feed livestock in the factory farms to keep them gaining weight and not dying eating an unnatural (for their inherited body systems) diet of high starch corn and grains.
How many people do you know who are no different than those animals in the factory farm, eating nothing (no fat) but high starch food they were not made for, hardly moving at all and being kept out of sunlight and fresh air, being kept alive with chemicals (prescriptions) hormones and antibiotics, so they can keep right on doing it.. and getting fatter and fatter…..faster and faster…… in half the time the farmer used to take to get his meat to market.
By the way…interesting statistic just went by my desk……in 1990 2% of Chinese were obese. 2009, 20%
Is the factory farm formula working quickly for people too? You bet.
This article is from Harlan Jacobsen’s website, www.diabetescure101.com. Harlan’s information is comprehensive and compulsive. It also is in complete harmony with the concepts found on this website as well in this ebook, How to Reverse Diabetes NOW!
- High Protein Diets And Weight Loss! | Quick Weight Loss Diet – How To Lose Weight, Fast Weight Loss Diet Tips
- Short term insurance to cover the short-term car | Travel and Tourism
- Weight Loss Diets, Protein Diet Foods, Liquid Protein Diet, Weight Loss Foods, Diet Meal Replacements, Diet Supplements | Thrive Better Now
- What kind of foods do people on high protein diets have in the am? | The Diet Mag
- Make Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Your Healthy Snack And Satisfy Your Hunger Pangs | Simple Recipe Ideas
- Goin' green: About that Energy Star sticker on your frig? PC | NowGadget
- The Secrets of Celebrity Diets| 5 Snacks the Celebrities Don’t Want You to Know About | Celebrity & Entertainment
- Can napping increase the risk of type 2 diabetes? | Dr. Cutler
- Water Fasting Diet: The conclude author of Youth, upper hand Loss, Healing and cumulation. wrap up Into The Power! | anti aging
- freezing avocados
| The Avocado Store
- "Two L.A. agencies get $111 million in stimulus funds but have created only 55 jobs"
- Nutrition and Physical Regeneration » "The Bread Of The Wilderness" – Pemmican
- FarmVille Unreleased Sweet Seeds For Haiti Seeder, German Restaurant, & Pied Peacock | FarmVille Freak – #1 Unofficial Fan Page – FarmVille Cheats, FarmVille Secrets, FarmVille Cash, FarmVille Tips
- THIS MAKES MY FUCKING BLOOD BOIL | Dude LOL
- Bodybuilding.coms – Atro-Phex's BodyBlog – Hunger Pains???
- Weekend Giveaway – EarthFruits Yogurt | Vanilla Joy
- The Link Between Napping Type 2 Diabetes
- Dinosaurs Arose At Least 10 Million Years Earlier Than Thought
- Quinoa High Protein Diet Plan Benefits | Topics For Today
- The Impulsive Buy » REVIEW: Yoplait Splitz Rainbow Sherbet Low Fat Yogurt